Honeywell Digital Video Manager (DVM) is a smart, scalable digital CCTV surveillance solution that delivers heightened levels of security, promotes improved operator decision-making capabilities, and helps to increase operational efficiencies and decrease life cycle costs. Integrating with your existing building management systems , DVM helps mitigate risks and provides a resilient platform to promote more sustained operational efficiency .
Subscribing to open security standards, DVM more seamlessly integrates with other building automation systems, IT sub-systems, third party applications and command and control solutions, creating an integrated security platform that promotes enterprise protection. From stadiums to airports, commercial buildings to industrial ports, retail centres to data centres, DVM offers more enterprise-wide flexibility, smarter control and resilience – allowing you to do more with less.
As a leader in security management solutions, DVM has been designed by Honeywell’s global security and integration experts and delivers an array of smart features enhancing investigations, evidence and outcomes.
Interact with the diagram below for greater insight into DVM R620
- Accelerated product discovery promotes configuration time savings and minimises disruption to facility operations.
- DVM Console delivers an agile navigation experience, enabling a faster response to security event management that can increase operational efficiencies. Flexible workspace, instant and synchronised playback, motion searching, bookmarking, integrated analytics and faster synchronised video export continue to empower security operators to better manage threats and reduce response time.
- DVM promotes flexible and intelligent viewing integrated with maps, video walls, mobile devices and smart displays. Honeywell's Command and Control Suite enables more flexible operation, more efficient collaboration and a faster response.
- A current and supported IT operating system for improved cyber security in an increasingly connected world helps you keep pace with the evolving IT landscape and Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- DVM is the smart surveillance solution of choice for thousands of facilities world-wide. From stadiums to airports, commercial buildings to industrial ports, retail centers to data centers, DVM offers enterprise-wide flexibility, intelligent control and resilience.
- Intelligent automation simplifies routine tasks removing the need for complex scripting. Facility-wide rules, such as activating a camera recording when an incident occurs, can be configured in minutes.
- Featuring voice command, mobility, touch screen interface, video walls and more, DVM delivers more options, and greater flexibility, saving critical detection, analysis and reaction time.
- Multi-layered, high density and high volume surveillance capability promotes ease of scalability and expandability for a smart long-term investment. DVM’s distributed video architecture seamlessly integrates the video operations of numerous systems onto one virtual platform.
- DVM Console delivers an agile navigation experience enabling a faster response to security event management that can increase operational efficiencies. An operator can export footage securely from multiple cameras simultaneously while continuing to use DVM Console.
- DVM has available, an encrypted security operating environment with true redundancy at server and at recording media. Intelligent self-monitoring metrics including memory, power supply, disc failure and more, enabling greater insight into system status.